Web Page update

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 1999
      Hi All,

      I have just updated the web page.

      A further 200+ Peterhead born strays have been added, thanks to Margaret
      Shand who has indexed all of Banffshire 1851 census and Aberdeenshire
      parishes A to C.

      Also Bloo Toon web site is back and this link has been updated.

      Coming soon will be 1865 deaths and some more Peterhead photos.

      Regards, Wade.
      Visit Peterhead Genealogy http://axs.com.au/~wsb
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10 8:49 AM
        Hi All,

        I've finally managed to get around to updating my web page.
        Peterhead Genealogy http://axs.com.au/~wsb/

        Updated is the lair index, with most of the recent additions thanks to
        Alex Ritchie.

        Coming soon will be: Deaths 1871, 1872 and Peterhead researchers and
        some new pages.

        If you have sent me an email message recently, I will be trying to
        answer these this week.