Re: peterhead

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 1999
      Fit like Chris?

      Welcome to the mailing list.

      chris@... wrote:

      > i live in peterhead and have relatives here

      Now that got everyones attention ;)

      > i have never really went into the family tree much,so any information on the milnes would be of interest,my late grandmother was isabella and grandfather george >(deekers)milne,i've never looked further back than that.

      Well you are in the right place to start. Do you have either of your
      grandparents dates of birth or marriage date? If you don't then you
      start with what you do know, yourself or parents.

      Would I be correct in assuming they were fisher? Do you know where they
      lived Buchanhaven, Burnhaven, Boddam?

      Regards, Wade.
    • Deydie Brown
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2001
        you folks may be interested to know that there is a nice site called
        www.blootoon.co.uk. You probably already know that peterhead is called
        blootoon (blue town). there is some pics and other information about
        peterhead. Hope you like it.

        Deydie