Re: [Peterhead] 1914 Buchan Observer list of names

  • Carolyn Morrisey
    Message 1 of 26 , Feb 25, 2005
      Sorry Ray,
      That was a mistake. I hit "reply". The attachment has now gone to
      your email address.

      Carolyn

      Message 2 of 26 , Feb 25, 2005
        Hi Carolyn, I would be very interested to receive a copy of your 1914 Buchan
        Observer list of names. Betty.
        Message 3 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
          Hi Carolyn

          Could I please have a copy of the list.

          Thank you very much.

          Kind regards

          Sue Suttle
        • ALLAN HARROP
          Message 4 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
            Hi Carolyn,
            I would like a copy of the list as I am particularly interested in
            volunteers from Strichen and Ellon.
            Regards, Eileen

            Message 5 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
              Hi Carolyn

              I would love a copy of the list too please. It may help fill in some gaps.

              Thanks
              Stewart
            • Lindsay Cruickshank
              Message 6 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
                I would be interested in a copy.
                Thank you.
                Lindsay Cruickshank

                Message 7 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
                  Hi Carolyn,
                  I would love to have a copy please. My e-mail address is
                  hm.holt@...

                  Hazel
                • Bainz
                  Message 8 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
                    Hi, Carolyn

                    "
                    I have a list names that may be of interest to some people. The
                    entire list is too long to reproduce here. I have given a few
                    examples below, but will happily email the spreadsheet containing the
                    full list to anyone who would like it.
                    "

                    Yes, please: add me to the list of mail-outs.
                    Many thanks -

                    Alistair

                    aldenbain@...
                  • james paterson
                    Message 9 of 26 , Feb 27, 2005
                      Hi Carolyn,

                      Would much appreciate a copy.
                      Its without doubt fantastic the assistance people offer to fellow searchers.

                      Regards,

                      James H.Paterson.

                      Message 10 of 26 , Feb 28, 2005
                        Hi Carolyn

                        I am just back from a few days break and would also love a copy of your list

                        Thanks a lot - my e-mail address is geddes_anne@...

                        Cheers

                        Anne Geddes

                      • Kevin Slessor

                          Message 12 of 26 , Feb 28, 2005
                            Hi Carolyn,
                            I would like a copy of the list of names as well.
                            wendywitchell2000@...

                            Cheers,
                            Wendy Duckett

                          • John S. Stuart
                            Message 13 of 26 , Mar 3, 2005
                              Wanted: A copy of the 1998 biography - "Auld Bill's Granddaughter" by Chrissie Gibson, known as the Story-Teller of Finzean - Not quite Peterhead (but still definitely North East Scotland)

                              How much should one cost me?

                            • Gweneth Myers
                              Message 14 of 26 , Mar 14, 2005
                                G'day Carolyn
                                I am researching McKenzie & Campbell from this area. Could you please email me your list. My email is gwenethmyers@...
                                Thank you for your kind offer, and I can see you have had a great response for the list of names.
                                Regards,
                                Gweneth Myers
                                Melb. Australia

                                Message 15 of 26 , Mar 14, 2005