Re: [Peterhead] 1914 Buchan Observer list of names

  • ngratton
    Message 1 of 26 , Feb 25, 2005
      I think it would probably be too late in years for any of my family but I
      would like to have access to the list as it may turn something up. Would it
      be a possibility to get it onto the website rather than emailing it
      multitudinous times to everybody. just a thought. Many thanks

      Noelene Gratton
      Message 2 of 26 , Feb 25, 2005
        Dear Ray,

        I hope this attachment comes through okay. If you are interested in
        the military side of things and would like more information on the
        early days of the Battalion, please let me know. Also if you want any
        of the additional information, again let me know.

        I would be very interested in hearing from you if you can add any
        details.

        Kindst regards,
        Carolyn

        Message 3 of 26 , Feb 25, 2005
          Sorry Ray,
          That was a mistake. I hit "reply". The attachment has now gone to
          your email address.

          Carolyn

          > I hope this attachment comes through okay. If you are interested
          > in
          > the military side of things and would like more information on the
          > early days of the Battalion, please let me know. Also if you want
          > any
          > of the additional information, again let me know.
          >
          > I would be very interested in hearing from you if you can add any
          > details.
          >
          > Kindst regards,
          > Carolyn

        • Betty Holmes

            Message 5 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
              Hi Carolyn

              Could I please have a copy of the list.

              Thank you very much.

              Kind regards

              Sue Suttle
            • ALLAN HARROP
              Message 6 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
                Hi Carolyn,
                I would like a copy of the list as I am particularly interested in
                volunteers from Strichen and Ellon.
                Regards, Eileen

                Message 7 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
                  Hi Carolyn

                  I would love a copy of the list too please. It may help fill in some gaps.

                  Thanks
                  Stewart
                • Lindsay Cruickshank
                  Message 8 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
                    I would be interested in a copy.
                    Thank you.
                    Lindsay Cruickshank

                    Message 9 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
                      Hi Carolyn,
                      I would love to have a copy please. My e-mail address is
                      hm.holt@...

                      Hazel
                    • Bainz
                      Message 10 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
                        Hi, Carolyn

                        "
                        I have a list names that may be of interest to some people. The
                        entire list is too long to reproduce here. I have given a few
                        examples below, but will happily email the spreadsheet containing the
                        full list to anyone who would like it.
                        "

                        Yes, please: add me to the list of mail-outs.
                        Many thanks -

                        Alistair

                        aldenbain@...
                      • james paterson
                        Message 11 of 26 , Feb 27, 2005
                          Hi Carolyn,

                          Would much appreciate a copy.
                          Its without doubt fantastic the assistance people offer to fellow searchers.

                          Regards,

                          James H.Paterson.

                          Message 12 of 26 , Feb 28, 2005
                            Hi Carolyn

                            I am just back from a few days break and would also love a copy of your list

                            Thanks a lot - my e-mail address is geddes_anne@...

                            Cheers

                            Anne Geddes

                          • Kevin Slessor

                              Message 14 of 26 , Feb 28, 2005
                                Hi Carolyn,
                                I would like a copy of the list of names as well.
                                wendywitchell2000@...

                                Cheers,
                                Wendy Duckett

                              • John S. Stuart
                                Message 15 of 26 , Mar 3, 2005
                                  Wanted: A copy of the 1998 biography - "Auld Bill's Granddaughter" by Chrissie Gibson, known as the Story-Teller of Finzean - Not quite Peterhead (but still definitely North East Scotland)

                                  How much should one cost me?

                                • Gweneth Myers
                                  Message 16 of 26 , Mar 14, 2005
                                    G'day Carolyn
                                    I am researching McKenzie & Campbell from this area. Could you please email me your list. My email is gwenethmyers@...
                                    Thank you for your kind offer, and I can see you have had a great response for the list of names.
                                    Regards,
                                    Gweneth Myers
                                    Melb. Australia

                                    Message 17 of 26 , Mar 14, 2005