Re: [Peterhead] 1914 Buchan Observer list of names

  • Marjorie Gavin
    Message 1 of 26 , Feb 25, 2005
      Hello Carolyn,

      I would love to see the list as I have relatives living in Peterhead at this
      time.

      Thanks

      Marjorie
      Message 2 of 26 , Feb 25, 2005
        I think it would probably be too late in years for any of my family but I
        would like to have access to the list as it may turn something up. Would it
        be a possibility to get it onto the website rather than emailing it
        multitudinous times to everybody. just a thought. Many thanks

        Noelene Gratton

        Message 3 of 26 , Feb 25, 2005
          Dear Ray,

          I hope this attachment comes through okay. If you are interested in
          the military side of things and would like more information on the
          early days of the Battalion, please let me know. Also if you want any
          of the additional information, again let me know.

          I would be very interested in hearing from you if you can add any
          details.

          Kindst regards,
          Carolyn

          Message 4 of 26 , Feb 25, 2005
            Sorry Ray,
            That was a mistake. I hit "reply". The attachment has now gone to
            your email address.

            Carolyn

            > I hope this attachment comes through okay. If you are interested
            > in
            > the military side of things and would like more information on the
            > early days of the Battalion, please let me know. Also if you want
            > any
            > of the additional information, again let me know.
            >
            > I would be very interested in hearing from you if you can add any
            > details.
            >
            > Kindst regards,
            > Carolyn

          • Betty Holmes
            Message 5 of 26 , Feb 25, 2005
              Hi Carolyn, I would be very interested to receive a copy of your 1914 Buchan
              Observer list of names. Betty.

              Message 6 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
                Hi Carolyn

                Could I please have a copy of the list.

                Thank you very much.

                Kind regards

                Sue Suttle
              • ALLAN HARROP
                Message 7 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
                  Hi Carolyn,
                  I would like a copy of the list as I am particularly interested in
                  volunteers from Strichen and Ellon.
                  Regards, Eileen

                  Message 8 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
                    Hi Carolyn

                    I would love a copy of the list too please. It may help fill in some gaps.

                    Thanks
                    Stewart
                  • Lindsay Cruickshank
                    Message 9 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
                      I would be interested in a copy.
                      Thank you.
                      Lindsay Cruickshank

                      Message 10 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
                        Hi Carolyn,
                        I would love to have a copy please. My e-mail address is
                        hm.holt@...

                        Hazel
                      • Bainz
                        Message 11 of 26 , Feb 26, 2005
                          Hi, Carolyn

                          "
                          I have a list names that may be of interest to some people. The
                          entire list is too long to reproduce here. I have given a few
                          examples below, but will happily email the spreadsheet containing the
                          full list to anyone who would like it.
                          "

                          Yes, please: add me to the list of mail-outs.
                          Many thanks -

                          Alistair

                          aldenbain@...
                        • james paterson
                          Message 12 of 26 , Feb 27, 2005
                            Hi Carolyn,

                            Would much appreciate a copy.
                            Its without doubt fantastic the assistance people offer to fellow searchers.

                            Regards,

                            James H.Paterson.

                            Message 13 of 26 , Feb 28, 2005
                              Hi Carolyn

                              I am just back from a few days break and would also love a copy of your list

                              Thanks a lot - my e-mail address is geddes_anne@...

                              Cheers

                              Anne Geddes

                            • Kevin Slessor

                                Message 15 of 26 , Feb 28, 2005
                                  Hi Carolyn,
                                  I would like a copy of the list of names as well.
                                  wendywitchell2000@...

                                  Cheers,
                                  Wendy Duckett

                                • John S. Stuart
                                  Message 16 of 26 , Mar 3, 2005
                                    Wanted: A copy of the 1998 biography - "Auld Bill's Granddaughter" by Chrissie Gibson, known as the Story-Teller of Finzean - Not quite Peterhead (but still definitely North East Scotland)

                                    How much should one cost me?

                                  • Gweneth Myers
                                    Message 17 of 26 , Mar 14, 2005
                                      G'day Carolyn
                                      I am researching McKenzie & Campbell from this area. Could you please email me your list. My email is gwenethmyers@...
                                      Thank you for your kind offer, and I can see you have had a great response for the list of names.
                                      Regards,
                                      Gweneth Myers
                                      Melb. Australia

                                      Message 18 of 26 , Mar 14, 2005