!851 Lookup

  • Melissa J. Ellis
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2005
      Hi Lesley,
      I have been working on the Yule branch of this family for sometime, as
      my mother was a Yule.
      In 1851 William Johnstone and family were living at Blackhills ,
      Peterhead, Aberdeenshire.
      The family consisted of
      William Johnstone Head Mar 32 Gardener Aberdeenshire Aberdeen
      Catherine Do Wife Mar 31
      Do Peterhead
      William Do Son 8 Scholar
      Do Do
      Jane Do Daur 5 Scholar
      Do Do
      Ann Do Daur 3 Scholar
      Do Do
      Hellenore Do Daur 1
      Do Do
      I have more information on the Yules, what is your connection and what
      branch are you tracing?
      Regards, Melissa

      Lesley Bousbaine wrote:

      Hi,

      Could anyone out there have a look in the 1851 census for the
      following family?

      Katherine Yule & William Johnston
      m. 9 Jun 1842 Peterhead

      JANE LAMB JOHNSTON b. 14 SEP 1845 c. 05 OCT 1845 Peterhead
      MARY SHIVES JOHNSTON b. 21 JUN 1851 c. 28 AUG 1851 Peterhead
      MARGARET YULE JOHNSTON b. 18 MAY 1855 Peterhead
      THOMAS WALKER JOHNSTON b. 05 SEP 1858 Peterhead
      ROBERTSON JOHNSTON b. 04 JUN 1862 Peterhead

      Any help would be much appreciated!

      Lesley