peterhead

  • chris@xxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.xx.xx
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 1999
      hello,
      i live in peterhead and have relatives here
      i have never really went into the family tree much,so any information on the milnes would be of interest,my late grandmother was isabella and
      grandfather george (deekers)milne,i've never
      looked further back than that.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 22, 1999
        Fit like Chris?

        Welcome to the mailing list.

        chris@... wrote:

        > i live in peterhead and have relatives here

        Now that got everyones attention ;)

        > i have never really went into the family tree much,so any information on the milnes would be of interest,my late grandmother was isabella and grandfather george >(deekers)milne,i've never looked further back than that.

        Well you are in the right place to start. Do you have either of your
        grandparents dates of birth or marriage date? If you don't then you
        start with what you do know, yourself or parents.

        Would I be correct in assuming they were fisher? Do you know where they
        lived Buchanhaven, Burnhaven, Boddam?

        Regards, Wade.
      • Deydie Brown
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5 1:58 PM
          you folks may be interested to know that there is a nice site called
          www.blootoon.co.uk. You probably already know that peterhead is called
          blootoon (blue town). there is some pics and other information about
          peterhead. Hope you like it.

          Deydie