Re: [Peterhead] Clubb etc

  • theblairsplace@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 7, 2005
      Hi Hazel
      We had a good time when we visited Wendy (and family). I do not know when
      we will be up that way again but I will Email you when we have something
      arranged.
      Thanks again for putting us in touch with the Camerons.
      Susan

    • Hazel Holt
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 7, 2005
        Thanks Susan,
        Wendy said that she had a good day speaking with you and that she was glad that you had gotten in touch with her.

        Hazel