Re: [Peterhead] Clubb etc

  • Hazel Holt
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 6, 2005
      Hi Susan,
      I was speaking with Wendy Cameron the other day and she was telling me that you had been up to visit with her. I hope you had a good time. I would love to meet you the next time you are here. Please let me know the next time you are visiting.

      Hazel

    • theblairsplace@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 7, 2005
        Hi Hazel
        We had a good time when we visited Wendy (and family). I do not know when
        we will be up that way again but I will Email you when we have something
        arranged.
        Thanks again for putting us in touch with the Camerons.
        Susan

      • Hazel Holt
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 7, 2005
          Thanks Susan,
          Wendy said that she had a good day speaking with you and that she was glad that you had gotten in touch with her.

          Hazel