3, 1876 birth certificates

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005
      Hi group,
      3, 1876 birth certificates.
      None of these people are related to me.
      Best wishes,
      Catherine

      106
      Anderson Thomson or Whyte (illigitimate)
      February 26th 1876, 10hr A.M.
      56 Longate Street Peterhead
      sex; M
      mother; Margaret Thomson
      widow of Charles Whyte, labourer.
      s. death ???? 1868 (150)
      Margaret Thomson, her X mark, mother
      registered; March 16th 1876 at Peterhead

      107
      Simon Bain Lawrence
      5th March 1876, 10hr 30min A.M.
      5 Errol Street, Peterhead
      sex; M
      father; George Lawrence, Baker
      mother; Margaret Lawrence ms Kenney
      married; 1862 Jan 29th Peterhead
      George Lawrence, father present
      registered; March 16th 1876 at Peterhead

      108
      Mary Ann Gray
      29th February 1876, 3hr P.M.
      North Mains of Boddam