2 marriage, 6 birth certificates

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2005
      Hi group, how are you all.
      2 marriages and 6 birth certificates.
      The Gray's are my line, so if anyone is related to them, please let me know.
      I could scan the copy if anyone would like the copy.
      Best wishes,
      Catherine

      1879 marriages
      33b
      10th June 1879 at 22 Errol Street, Peterhead
      after Banns according to the Form of the Church of Scotland
      (signed) George M. Ritchie, Draper's Assitant (Batchelor)
      age 23
      usual residence 4 York Street Peterhed
      father; Alexander M. Ritchie. Labourer (day)
      mother; Jane M. Ritchie ms ?ll?
      (signed) Thomas Stewart Minister of Peterhead
      registered; 12th June 1879 at Peterhead
      (signed) Charlotte Anderson
      age 19
      usual residence 22 Errol Street Peterhead
      father; John Anderson, Cooper (Jour) (deceased)
      mother; Jane Anderson ms ?ll? (deceased)
      (signed) Nathaniel ?ll? witness
      William ?ll? witness
      ***************************

      34b
      12th June 1879 at 46 Kirk Street Peterhead
      after Banns according to the Church of Scotland
      (signed) Adam Gray, Seaman (Batchelor)
      age 25
      usual residence 30 Errol Street Peterhead
      father; Hector Gray, Drummer (deceased)
      mother; Ann Gray ms Chalmers
      (signed) James Stewart Minister of Peterhead
      registered June 16th 1879 at Peterhead
      (signed) Carolina Wallace, Domestic Servant (spinster)
      age 22
      usual residence 46 Kirk Street Peterhead
      father; James Wallace, Mason (Jour)
      mother; Mary Wallace ms Angus (deceased)
      (signed) ? Br???? witness
      James Angus, witness
      ***************************

      BIRTHS
      1885
      355
      Adam Leigh Gray
      August 19th 1885 12 hour noon
      17 a Longate Street Peterhead
      sex; M
      father; Adam Gray, Seaman (Merchant Service)
      mother; Caroline Gray ms Wallace
      married June 12th 1879 Peterhead
      Adam Gray (father) present
      registered; August 31st 1885 at Peterhead

      356
      Jessie Nicol
      30th August 1885 9hr 20min A.M.
      Glen????gie Peterhead
      sex; F
      father; George Bowman Nicol, Distillery Carter (journeyman)
      mother; Jessie Nicol ms Buchan
      married; Nov 15th 1877, Ellon
      George B. Nicol, father (present)
      registered; August 31st 1885 at Peterhead

      357
      Grace Isabella Robertson (illigitimate)
      Ausgust ?? 1885 5hr 45min A.M.
      8d Kirk Street Peterhead
      sex; F
      mother; Isabella Robertson, Domestic Servant
      Isabella Robertson, her X mark, mother
      Alexander Robertson, Registrar witness
      registered; August 31st 1885 at Peterhead
      ********************************

      1880
      178
      Peter Nichol
      13th April 1880, 4hr 30min P.M.
      2 Tanfield Court, Peterhead
      sex; M
      father; Peter Nichol, Joiner (Journeyman)
      mother; Elizabeth Booth Nichol ms Davidson
      married 22nd June 1876 at Peterhead
      informant; Peter Nichol, father
      registered; April 27th 1880 at Peterhead

      179
      Mary Ann Cowie
      19th April 1880, 1hr P.M.
      9 Errol Street Peterhead
      sex; F
      father; Robert Cowie, Baker (Master)
      mother; Margeret Cowie ms Finnie
      married; 4th Feb 1864 at Peterhead
      Robert Cowie, father
      registered; 28th April 1880 at Peterhead

      180
      Williamina Forbes Gray
      13th April 1880, 8hr A.M.
      20 a Kirk Street Peterhead
      sex; F
      father; Adam Gray, Seaman (Merchant Service)
      mother; Carolina Gray ms Wallace
      married June 12th 1879 Peterhead
      James Wallace, grandfather (present)
      registered; 29th April 1880 at Peterhead

    • george4705@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 31, 2005
        In a message dated 01/31/2005 6:36:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        cci@... writes:

        > Hi group, how are you all.
        > 2 marriages and 6 birth certificates.
        > The Gray's are my line, so if anyone is related to them, please let me know.
        > I could scan the copy if anyone would like the copy.
        > Best wishes,
        > Catherine
        >
        > 1879 marriages
        > 33b
        > 10th June 1879 at 22 Errol Street, Peterhead
        > after Banns according to the Form of the Church of Scotland
        > (signed) George M. Ritchie, Draper's Assitant (Batchelor)
        > age 23
        > usual residence 4 York Street Peterhed

        Interesting..I have William Hay (seaman) (2x grandfather) marrage record
        listing his address as 4 York st Peterhead 1/4/1877 and married to Isobella
        Wilson of 75/2 Kirk Street

        > father; Alexander M. Ritchie. Labourer (day)
        > mother; Jane M. Ritchie ms ?ll?
        > (signed) Thomas Stewart Minister of Peterhead
        > registered; 12th June 1879 at Peterhead
        > (signed) Charlotte Anderson
        > age 19
        > usual residence 22 Errol Street Peterhead
        > father; John Anderson, Cooper (Jour) (deceased)
        > mother; Jane Anderson ms ?ll? (deceased)
        > (signed) Nathaniel ?ll? witness
        > William ?ll? witness
        > ***************************
        >
        > 34b
        > 12th June 1879 at 46 Kirk Street Peterhead
        > after Banns according to the Church of Scotland
        > (signed) Adam Gray, Seaman (Batchelor)
        > age 25
        > usual residence 30 Errol Street Peterhead
        > father; Hector Gray, Drummer (deceased)
        > mother; Ann Gray ms Chalmers
        > (signed) James Stewart Minister of Peterhead
        > registered June 16th 1879 at Peterhead
        > (signed) Carolina Wallace, Domestic Servant (spinster)
        > age 22
        > usual residence 46 Kirk Street Peterhead
        > father; James Wallace, Mason (Jour)
        > mother; Mary Wallace ms Angus (deceased)
        > (signed) ? Br???? witness
        > James Angus, witness
      • ngratton
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 31, 2005
          would it be possible to post the details of your isobela wilson married to william hay

          i don't think it will be relevant to my isobela wilson as i think she would be a bit young, i come from a line of farquhar and wilson, (some intermarriage but habve not yet and don't expect them to link up) from peterhead
          cci@... writes:

          > Hi group, how are you all.
          > 2 marriages and 6 birth certificates.
          > The Gray's are my line, so if anyone is related to them, please let me know.
          > I could scan the copy if anyone would like the copy.
          > Best wishes,
          > Catherine
          >
          > 1879 marriages
          > 33b
          > 10th June 1879 at 22 Errol Street, Peterhead
          > after Banns according to the Form of the Church of Scotland
          > (signed) George M. Ritchie, Draper's Assitant (Batchelor)
          > age 23
          > usual residence 4 York Street Peterhed

          Interesting..I have William Hay (seaman) (2x grandfather) marrage record
          listing his address as 4 York st Peterhead 1/4/1877 and married to Isobella
          Wilson of 75/2 Kirk Street

          > father; Alexander M. Ritchie. Labourer (day)
          > mother; Jane M. Ritchie ms ?ll?
          > (signed) Thomas Stewart Minister of Peterhead
          > registered; 12th June 1879 at Peterhead
          > (signed) Charlotte Anderson
          > age 19
          > usual residence 22 Errol Street Peterhead
          > father; John Anderson, Cooper (Jour) (deceased)
          > mother; Jane Anderson ms ?ll? (deceased)
          > (signed) Nathaniel ?ll? witness
          > William ?ll? witness
          > ***************************
          >
          > 34b
          > 12th June 1879 at 46 Kirk Street Peterhead
          > after Banns according to the Church of Scotland
          > (signed) Adam Gray, Seaman (Batchelor)
          > age 25
          > usual residence 30 Errol Street Peterhead
          > father; Hector Gray, Drummer (deceased)
          > mother; Ann Gray ms Chalmers
          > (signed) James Stewart Minister of Peterhead
          > registered June 16th 1879 at Peterhead
          > (signed) Carolina Wallace, Domestic Servant (spinster)
          > age 22
          > usual residence 46 Kirk Street Peterhead
          > father; James Wallace, Mason (Jour)
          > mother; Mary Wallace ms Angus (deceased)
          > (signed) ? Br???? witness
          > James Angus, witness

        • Cci
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 31, 2005
            Hi, The Gray's are my family line only. The other births and marriage were on the page downloaded from Scotlandspeople.
            They have nothing to do with me, I was just sharing the info.
            Best wishes,
            Catherine

            cci@... writes:

            > Hi group, how are you all.
            > 2 marriages and 6 birth certificates.
            > The Gray's are my line, so if anyone is related to them, please let me know.
            > I could scan the copy if anyone would like the copy.
            > Best wishes,
            > Catherine
            >
            > 1879 marriages
            > 33b
            > 10th June 1879 at 22 Errol Street, Peterhead
            > after Banns according to the Form of the Church of Scotland
            > (signed) George M. Ritchie, Draper's Assitant (Batchelor)
            > age 23
            > usual residence 4 York Street Peterhed

            Interesting..I have William Hay (seaman) (2x grandfather) marrage record
            listing his address as 4 York st Peterhead 1/4/1877 and married to Isobella
            Wilson of 75/2 Kirk Street

            > father; Alexander M. Ritchie. Labourer (day)
            > mother; Jane M. Ritchie ms ?ll?
            > (signed) Thomas Stewart Minister of Peterhead
            > registered; 12th June 1879 at Peterhead
            > (signed) Charlotte Anderson
            > age 19
            > usual residence 22 Errol Street Peterhead
            > father; John Anderson, Cooper (Jour) (deceased)
            > mother; Jane Anderson ms ?ll? (deceased)
            > (signed) Nathaniel ?ll? witness
            > William ?ll? witness
            > ***************************
            >
            > 34b
            > 12th June 1879 at 46 Kirk Street Peterhead
            > after Banns according to the Church of Scotland
            > (signed) Adam Gray, Seaman (Batchelor)
            > age 25
            > usual residence 30 Errol Street Peterhead
            > father; Hector Gray, Drummer (deceased)
            > mother; Ann Gray ms Chalmers
            > (signed) James Stewart Minister of Peterhead
            > registered June 16th 1879 at Peterhead
            > (signed) Carolina Wallace, Domestic Servant (spinster)
            > age 22
            > usual residence 46 Kirk Street Peterhead
            > father; James Wallace, Mason (Jour)
            > mother; Mary Wallace ms Angus (deceased)
            > (signed) ? Br???? witness
            > James Angus, witness

          • ngratton