Re: [Peterhead] HOGMANAY GREETINGS

  • colin collie
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2004
      Hi Reidy
      Happy & prosperous New Year to You and Yours
      Colin

      >From: reid4019@...
      >To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [Peterhead] HOGMANAY GREETINGS
      >Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:17:44 EST
      >

      >Wishing "a safe and happy new year" to all.
      >All the Best.
      >
      >Reidy.

    • Alistair and Denise
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 31, 2004
        And also to you!

        Alistair
      • bibbity46
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2005
          many thanks for all the new year greetings lets hope its a great one for all
          of us.
          still searching fordetails of my great grandfather george reid of little
          byth smithy,he married jessie penny in 1900 but i canmt trace his parents
          any ideas?
          thanks
          fio
          join us on our food lovers group