Re: [Peterhead] HOGMANAY GREETINGS

  • reid4019@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2004
      Wishing "a safe and happy new year" to all.
      All the Best.

      Reidy.

    • Jamie
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 31, 2004
        Wishing a blessed and wonderful new year to everyone from the U.S.

        Jamie
        Wisconsin
        Wishing "a safe and happy new year" to all.
        All the Best.

        Reidy.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • colin collie
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 31, 2004
          Hi Jamie
          All the best to you and yours for a happy & prosperous New Year
          Colin

          >From: "Jamie" <mdbjlb@...>
          >To: <Peterhead@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: Re: [Peterhead] HOGMANAY GREETINGS
          >Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 16:31:13 -0600
          >
          >Wishing a blessed and wonderful new year to everyone from the U.S.
          >
          >Jamie
          >Wisconsin

        • colin collie
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 31, 2004
            Hi Reidy
            Happy & prosperous New Year to You and Yours
            Colin

            >From: reid4019@...
            >To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [Peterhead] HOGMANAY GREETINGS
            >Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:17:44 EST
            >

            >Wishing "a safe and happy new year" to all.
            >All the Best.
            >
            >Reidy.

          • Alistair and Denise
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 31, 2004
              And also to you!

              Alistair
            • bibbity46
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 1 2:24 AM
                many thanks for all the new year greetings lets hope its a great one for all
                of us.
                still searching fordetails of my great grandfather george reid of little
                byth smithy,he married jessie penny in 1900 but i canmt trace his parents
                any ideas?
                thanks
                fio
                join us on our food lovers group