HOGMANAY GREETINGS

  • jasphd2003
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2004
      wishing all a happy hogmanay and a prosperous new year from all at
      peterhead.
    • reid4019@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 31, 2004
        Wishing "a safe and happy new year" to all.
        All the Best.

        Reidy.

      • Jamie
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 31, 2004
          Wishing a blessed and wonderful new year to everyone from the U.S.

          Jamie
          Wisconsin
          Wishing "a safe and happy new year" to all.
          All the Best.

          Reidy.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • colin collie
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 31, 2004
            Hi Jamie
            All the best to you and yours for a happy & prosperous New Year
            Colin

            >From: "Jamie" <mdbjlb@...>
            >To: <Peterhead@yahoogroups.com>
            >Subject: Re: [Peterhead] HOGMANAY GREETINGS
            >Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 16:31:13 -0600
            >
            >Wishing a blessed and wonderful new year to everyone from the U.S.
            >
            >Jamie
            >Wisconsin

          • colin collie
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 31, 2004
              Hi Reidy
              Happy & prosperous New Year to You and Yours
              Colin

              >From: reid4019@...
              >To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: Re: [Peterhead] HOGMANAY GREETINGS
              >Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:17:44 EST
              >

              >Wishing "a safe and happy new year" to all.
              >All the Best.
              >
              >Reidy.

            • Alistair and Denise
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 31, 2004
                And also to you!

                Alistair
              • bibbity46
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 1, 2005
                  many thanks for all the new year greetings lets hope its a great one for all
                  of us.
                  still searching fordetails of my great grandfather george reid of little
                  byth smithy,he married jessie penny in 1900 but i canmt trace his parents
                  any ideas?
                  thanks
                  fio
                  join us on our food lovers group