Robert Milne Allan

  • iwb53omb
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2004
      I have just returned from six weeks holiday and I was checking
      through old postings to the Peterhead List. I came upon one from
      Alison Kennedy regarding Robert Milne Allan.
      I would have been the one who supplied this information as Robert and
      Jeannie are my great grandparents.
      Do you have a connection?
      If so I'd love to hear from you.

      Regards

      Carolyn Morrisey

      From: "Alison Kennedy" <alisonkennedy@b...>
      Date: Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:21 am
      Subject: Re: Robert Milne Allan & Jane (Jeannie) Baird

      I don't know whether or not anyone on the List can help with
      information on a
      couple named Robert Milne Allan & wife Jane (or Jeannie) Baird who
      were married
      7 June 1881 at 28 Kirk Street, Peterhead.

      The couple's deaths are listed on the Peterhead Website, Robert died
      1930 and
      Jane or Jeannie (not Jessie as listed) died in 1919. I have the
      details of both
      of their deaths but as their deaths are later than most of the deaths
      listed I
      wondered who had submitted the information and if they had any
      interest in this
      family. Robert's father was unknown and his mother was a Mary Allan.
      Grandparents were James Allan & Helen Milne.

      Alison Kennedy