Alexander Fraser Robertson [Milne] - Paternity Stamp

  • KBMB
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2004
      Hi Everyone

      I have a query I'm hoping SKS can help me with it?

      On my husbands grandfathers Birth Certificate, (he was born in Peterhead in 1872) there is a Paternity Stamp.
      It reads [SEE REG -COR?? ENTD - VOL 21-50 with PATERNITY in the middle]. Would someone please be able tell me who I can apply to to access the information and if possible a copy of it.

      If you can help me it would be very much appreciated.

      Sue
      Western Australia

    • Hazel Holt
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14, 2004
        Hi Sue,
        The Reg office in Peterhead should be able to help you with that. The address is.
        Registrar's Office
        Arbuthnott House
        Broad Street
        Peterhead

        The telephone number is. (country code)+ 01779 483244

        Not sure if they would charge you for the info. Hope this helps.

        Hazel
        Peterhead

      • KBMB
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 14, 2004
          Hi Hazel

          Thanks very much for that information, will contact them asap.

          Sue
          Western Australia