Re: Robert Milne Allan & Jane (Jeannie) Baird

  • Alison Kennedy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2004
      I don't know whether or not anyone on the List can help with information on a couple named Robert Milne Allan & wife Jane (or Jeannie) Baird who were married 7 June 1881 at 28 Kirk Street, Peterhead.

      The couple's deaths are listed on the Peterhead Website, Robert died 1930 and Jane or Jeannie (not Jessie as listed) died in 1919. I have the details of both of their deaths but as their deaths are later than most of the deaths listed I wondered who had submitted the information and if they had any interest in this family. Robert's father was unknown and his mother was a Mary Allan. Grandparents were James Allan & Helen Milne.

      Alison Kennedy