Re: [Peterhead] Robertson familiies

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2004
      Hi Ed, Catherine here.
      I found two entries for your William and Elspet Robertson, ms Lillie, in
      Ancestry.

      William Robertson, Blacksmith in Peterhead and Elspet Lillie his wife, a
      son, Robert Shewan born 24-2-1850, baptised 15-3-1850, before Andrew Arthur
      and James Shewan.

      William Robertson, Blacksmith in Peterhead and Elspet Lillie his wife, a
      daughter Ann Lillie, born 26-6-1854 baptised 6-7-1854 before James Pressley
      and Alexander Auld.

      I'm not related to the Robertson's.
      Best wishes,
      Catherine