Re: [Peterhead] 1851 Census

  • diana beatty
    Message 1 of 30 , Oct 6, 2004
      Hi Wade. You were correct, the Alexander Davidson that married Jean
      Valentine was my great grandfather. Now I am looking for his
      father,Alexander, who would have been born around 1790, and lived in Lonmay.
      He could have been the one married to Isabella, but I believe he was
      involved in the Medical profession, as my brother has a thesis on kidney
      disease, written by him, in Latin, from the University of Edinborough. That
      is all I know.