1901 census page

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2004
      Hi group,
      Another page from the 1901 census.
      No one on the page is related to me.
      The ages had a thick black line through them, so some of the ages I'll leave blank.
      Best wishes,
      Catherine

      4 Harbour Street
      Margaret J. Gordon, servant, single, ?9, Housetable maid (domestic), Peterhead

      5 Habour St
      James McLean, head, mar, 53?, S??????? manager, worker, Peterhead
      Williamina do, wife, mar, 50?, Peterhead

      6 Harbour St
      Barbara Sellar, head, widow, 93?, Peterhead
      6 Harbour St
      Jessie Keith, Head, widow, ??, Peterhead
      6 Harbour St
      James Hanson?, head, mar, ??, General merchant (retired), Peterhead
      Christina B. do, wife, mar, 79?, Monquhitter

      7 Harbour St
      Catherine Robb, servant, single, 26?, Housekeeper (domestic), Peterhead
      Isabella Mitchell, servant, single, ??, Housemaid (domestic), Udny

      10 Harbour St
      unoccupied

      11 Harbour St
      unoccupied

      14 Harbour St
      Charles G. Will, head, widr, 49, Fishcurer, worker, Peterhead
      Mary A.W. do, dau, single, 19?, School teacher, worker, Peterhead
      James H.B. do, son, single, 15?, Lawyers clerk, Peterhead
      William B. do, son, ?, scholar, Peterhead
      Charles G. do, son, scholar, Peterhead
      Mary A.W. do, mother, widow, ?7, Peterhead
      Mary A.W. do, sister, single, 39?, Housekeeper (domestic), Peterhead
      Margaret Duthie, servant, single, 16?, Girl servant (domestic), Aberdeenshire P????ll

      15 Harbour St
      Barbara Davidson, head, mar, 38?, Seamans wife, East Peterhead
      John do, son, 11?, scholar, East Peterhead
      Alexander B. do, son, ?, Peterhead
      Barbara do, dau, ?, Peterhead
      Catherine do, dau, ?, Peterhead

      15 Harbour St
      Donald McNab, head, mar, 7?, Seaman, worker, Invernesshire
      (Gaelic or G & E colum) G & E spoken

    • Cci
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2004
        Hi group, how are you all.
        A page from the 1901 census.
        No one is related to me.
        Best wishes,
        Catherine

        1901
        Blackhills
        Charles Alexander, son, 2?, Peterhead
        Margaret Hendry, mother in law, S, 66?, Annuitant, Old Pitsligo

        Blackhills
        John Gray, head, mar, 52, Games keeper, worker, Longside
        Ann do, wife, mar, ??, Peterhead
        Jannette A. do, dau, single, 18?, Housekeeper working at home, Longisde
        James do, son, 13, scholar, Longside
        William J. do, son, 11, scholar, Peterhead
        Ann A. do, dau, 7?, scholar, Peterhead
        Eliza J. do, dau, 5, scholar, Peterhead
        Hilda B. ?. do, dau, ?, Peterhead
        Wilfred A. do, son, ?, Peterhead

        Blackhills
        James McDonald, head, mar, 38?, Marker gardiner, ???? at home, Blackhills
        Isabella do, wife, mar, 40, Longside
        Williamina do, dau, single, 21, Housekeeper worker at home, Longside
        Anna bella do, dau, 12, scholar, St Fergus
        Flora do, dau, 9, scholar, St Fergus
        John do, son, 6, scholar, Peterhead
        William do, son, 4, Peterhead
        Alfred do, son, 1, Peterhead