Re: [Peterhead] Mazinthein

  • Elisabeth Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2004
      Lyn,

      I'm interested in the mentions of the Mazinthein - my aunt was told in
      Scotland in 1975 that my great great grandfather William GORDON worked as a
      harpooner, later mate, on this ship, of which there is a drawing in the
      Arbuthnot Museum in Peterhead. Do you have any more information about its
      voyages, or where you got the data in your email?

      Elisabeth Wilson
      South Hobart, Tasmania
      SPENCE(Peterhead) PAUL (Peterhead?) MURRISON (Peterhead) CRAIG (Strichen)
      DAVIDSON (Strichen)