1871 strays

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2004
      Hi group, how are you all today.
      Some more strays from 1871.
      None are related to me, and sorry I don't have any extra info on them.
      Best wishes,
      Catherine

      ship 'City of Quebec"
      port London
      (the first surname looked liked a P or an L.)
      Richard P/Lithie, mar, 41, Master, Stonehaven
      George Irvine, mar, 32, Cook and Steward, Peterhead
      Elisabeth P/Lithie, mar, 41, Masters wife, Forfar Montrose
      Mary do, 10, scholar, Masters daughter, Aberdeen

      ship 'Vulcan'
      Devon
      James Walker, mar, 49, Master, Rochester
      John Mitchell, unmar, 19, Ordinary seaman, Peterhead

      ship 'Delight'
      Lancashire
      Robert S. Cheyne, 33, Master, Peterhead
      Robert Samaat, 26, Mate, Peterhead

      SS Raven
      Liverpool
      Robert Archibal?, mar, 45, Ships master, Scotland
      William Hansen, mar, 34, Chief Officer, County Derry
      Colin Turner, mar, 44, Seaman, Wigtown
      Peter Connell, mar, 40, Seaman, A?shire
      Robert Lust, mar, 37, Seaman, Glasgow
      George McDougal, mar, 40, Seaman, Fife
      George Hutton, mar, 49, Seaman, Wigtown
      George Wilson, mar, 52, Seaman, County D?
      John Sinclair, unmar, 24, Seaman, Argylshire
      John Livingston, mar, 33, Seaman, Argylshire
      John ?, mar, 45, Seaman, Channel Islands
      John Hutchison, mar, 55, Seaman, Orkney
      Janfie Wiseman, mar, 30, Seaman, Peterhead (Lathness)
      Duncan Chis?, mar, 28, Seaman, Rosshire