Re: [Peterhead] Marriages; Peterhead

  • Anne Geddes
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2004
      For Linda Adam

      Many, many thanks for the information below

      The second marriage listed relates to my hubbie's Aunt Annie (Mair) marrying Andrew Duthie - we didn't know the place and date of her marriage and she died several years ago - so there was no-one handy to ask

      Thanks again - keep up the good work

      Anne Geddes

      Linda Adam <taadam@...> wrote:
      Hello all, hopefully this may be of help in someones research.

      Marriage:

      Ref: 232 / 01 0007
      Feb. 24, 1928, The Manse, Peterhead
      After Publication according to the Forms of the Church of Scotland
      Alexander Birnie , Labourer, Bachelor, age 26, 6 Kirk St., Phd.
      Isabella Sullivan, Fishworker, Spinster, age 26, 20 Backgate, Phd.
      Parents: John Birnie, ? Restauranteur & Harriet Birnie m.s. Alexander
      David Patrick Sullivan, Merchant Seaman (deceased) & Jane Sullivan m.s. Daniel
      Witnesses: John Sullivan, 20 Backgate, Phd. & Harriet Ann Birnie, 6 Kirk St., Phd.

      Ref: 232 / 01 0008
      Mar. 02, 1928, The Manse Hall, Peterhead
      After Banns and Publication according to the Forms of the Wesleyan Methodist Church
      Andrew Noble Duthie, Fisherman, Bachelor, age 26, 51 Maiden St., Phd.
      Annie Flett Mair, Fishworker, Spinster, age 23, 16 Admiralty St., Port Knochie
      Parents: Andrew Noble Duthie, Fisherman & Mary Jane Duthie m.s. Cordiner, deceased
      Francis George Mair, Fisherman & Annie Mair m.s. Cordiner
      Witnesses: Helen Mair, 16 Admiralty St., Port Knochie & Charles Buchan, 14 Ugie St., Phd.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT