3, 1880 death certs.

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2004
      3, 1880 death certificates, no one related to me.
      Catherine

      No 46 B
      James Frame Forrest, imbicile, single
      when and where died;
      1880 March 9th, 8 hr 30 min a.m.
      4 Threadneedle Street, Peterhead
      sex; M
      age; 26 years
      father; William Forrest, Shoemaker (Master)
      mother; Margaret Forrest, MS Robertson (deceased)
      cause of death; Serofula? many years
      informant; William Forrest, father (present)
      registered; 1880 March 10th at Peterhead

      No 47 B
      Mary Ann Coutts (single)
      when and where died;
      1880 March 10th, 1 hr 20 min p.m.
      22 Chapel Street, Peterhead
      sex; F
      age; 10 months
      father; George Coutts, Ship carpenter (journeyman)
      mother; Isabella Coutts, MS Rathney?
      cause of death;
      Denhihon? 21 days, Brochitis 3 days
      informant; George Coutts, father, (present)
      registered; 1880 March 10th at Peterhead

      No 48 B
      Mary Jane Watt, (single)
      when and where died;
      1880 Mrch 13th, 8 hr 30 min a.m.
      75 e Longate Street, Peterhead
      sex; F
      age; 7 weeks
      father; James Watt, Labourer (day)
      mother; Ann Watt, MS Forbes
      cause of death; Hooping cough 8 hours, no medical attendant
      informant; James Watt, father (present)
      registered; 1880 March 13th at Peterhead