Re: mckissor/henderson

  • Marjorie Gavin
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 1999
      Don't know if I manged to send this to you the first time but I have just
      come across a request for information on McKisser. I may be able to help. I
      have a James McKisser, son of William McKisser, quarrier, and Jemima
      McKisser M.S. Henderson.

      James married Isabella Gavin at Stirlinghill on 20th Dec. 1872 when he was
      34 yeasr old and a merchant. His father was dead.

      Isabella is my family and I have loads of information on the Gavin family if
      it is of any help.