Re: [Peterhead] 1871 census

  • rayhennessy
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2004
      Hi Linda [Adams] & Catherine [Cci]

      Its a really valuable service you're doing putting Certificates & Census entries in your posts.

      Could I make a small request that you put surnames in CAPITALS? This would make it so much easier to spot relevant entries.

      Sorry I don't have any to offer.

      Regards to the List

      Ray Hennessy

      Researching
      George GRAY/?Barbara SMITH c.1780 ?Udny/Longside
      Alexander GEDDIE/ Isobel CARLE c.1800 Old Meldrum/Longside
      James WISELY/Eleanora aka Helenora ROLLO/ROLLY Rathen 1775 onwards [We know about these!!!]
      Mary WATT married Feb 1839 Peterhead