FALCONER PETERKIN NICOL CRAIG

  • david&mel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2004
      my Gt Gt grandparents were James Facloner 1860-1928 married in 1884 to Eliza (elizabeth?) Peterkin 1863-1928

      James' parents were James Falconer & Jane Craig (1844-?)
      James parents were I believe Andrew Falconer and Mary Parley married 1836 in Phead

      Jane's parents were William Craig and Anne Davidson

      on other side Eliza's parents were Alexander Peterkin a carter died in 1870 and Jean/Jane Nicol b1841 who on 1881 census was in Fordyce!
      Alexander's father was another Alexander a shoemaker and his mother ?Jane Murray.

      the Falconer's in particular were seaman - James was a Pilot who died at sea (in South bay) in 1928 and the tradition still continues with my cousins in Peterhead.

      Any information on the above - or siblings etc gratefully received.
      Many thanks
      Melanie (West Wales!)