Re: [Peterhead] NEW SUBSCRIBER

  • Margaret Hector
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2004
      I wonder if 'my' Isabella ALLAN is related to your group?
      She married John SMITH, probably some time before 1778 (ish) when a daughter, Dorothea was born. John SMITH was a teacher in Peterhead in the early 1800s.
      To date, I have not been able to find out anything about Isabella ALLAN or John SMITH>
      Cheers
      Margaret
      Western Australia