Re: [Peterhead] census strays

  • Anne Geddes
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 20 2:44 AM
      Hi there group

      I am replying to Art Thomson who is looking for James Thomson of Dumfries

      You may like to know that the 1851 Dumfries and Galloway census has been indexed and is online at the Library Website

      Try clicking on the link below to search the 1851 census
      http://www.dumgal.gov.uk/services/depts/comres/library/census_search.asp

      I hope you find your James Thomson

      Cheers

      Anne Geddes

      Celtic Mist <airforce_one19149@...> wrote:
      Catherine I am intrested in this one James Thomson,
      mar, male, 46, 1st Engineer, Dumfreis. Please send me
      moreinformation if you Have.... Thank You ART Thomson,
      USA

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT