Re: mckissor/henderson

  • Marjorie Gavin
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 1999
      Have just come across a request for information on McKisser. I may be able
      to help. I have a James McKisser, son of William McKisser, quarrier, and
      Jemima McKisser M.S. Henderson.

      James married Isabella Gavin at Stirlinghill on 20th Dec. 1872 when he was
      34 yeasr old and a merchant. His father was dead.

      Isabella is my family and I have loads of information on the Gavin family if
      it is of any help.

      Marjorie.