kinmundie churchyard

  • fio01@tiscali.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2004
      hi all
      does anyone have information about the churchyard near kinmundie or census records for that area?
      i believe that is the area some of my family of reids and maybe davidson/rankin/penny may be from,and i vaguely remember the name kinmundy coming up in conversation.and i may even have been taken to the churchyard as a child by my grandfather.
      also does anyone have anything on the old smythy ,little bythe near longside, my great grandfather was the blacksmith george reid
      any help wouldbe gratefully recieved.
      thanks
      fio