Re: [Peterhead]Census Strays

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2004
      Thanks Betty,
      Catherine

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Betty Holmes
      To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 6:11 AM
      Subject: [Peterhead]Census Strays

      A BIG Thank you for the above information.!
      Some time ago I found the marriage of John AIR & Elizabeth CATTO. That seemed to be all I could find!
      It is very interesting to find them in Seaham Harbour Co. Durham. There are 'stray' Diveralls there too. Seaham Harbour is on the N.E. coast of England not far from where I grew up- in Sunderland.
      Its not a big or important harbour--but it obviously had more importance in the late 1800s. Betty.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor