new member

  • fio01@tiscali.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 8:11 AM
      hello there i just thought i would send a quick message as i am new to the group.
      i am researching my family tree,many of whom on my fathers side come from longside near peterhead and around that area.the main names so far are Reid,Rankin,Scott,Penny.
      my great grandfather was a smithy in longside i believe ,he was george reid.
      my grandfather george edward moir reid left to live in london then returned to cuminestown in his retirement.his mother was a Penny and she remarried into the rankin family.
      any help anyone can give would be much appreciated.
      thanks
      fio