[Peterhead] CARTER

  • Fiona Linnertson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23 3:44 PM
      Has anyone come across a Thomas Henry CARTER.

      All I have is approx times and the the fact that the
      certificates I have state he was born Peterhead,
      Scotland. He had 3 children here in Australia that I
      know of - born 1883, 1885 & 1888. Working on his age
      at the time of these births Thomas was born between
      1840 an 1843.

      I have just located a DEATH for a Thomas Henry CARTER
      in 1918 in Sydney. BUT it states he was 79 years old
      when he died (meaning he was born about 1839) and born
      in Peterhead, Scotland and his father was John.
      It also states he was married to a Charlotte GRIFFIN
      in Scotland with no issue.

      Can anyone help

      Thanks
      Fiona