FALCONER PETERKIN

  • dave&mel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2004
      Hello - I am new to this list, so thought I'd say who I was interested in

      My Gt Grandmother was Johanna Falconer born 1901 married to Robert DIXON from Norfolk.

      Johanna was born to JAMES FALCONER 1861-1928 and ELIZA PETERKIN 1863?- 1928.
      James was a pilot boatman and died on board a boat in South Bay.

      James' parents - were James Falconer and his mother may have been called Mary Craig?

      I have not information so far on Eliza. James & Eliza had about 16 children my gr grandmother was no5 (i think).

      My grandmother was born in Peterhead in 1926 and her brother and sister and their families still live in Peterhead - she moved to Pembrokeshire in the 1940's. However family memories do not go back further. My grandmother (the eldest child) earliest memory is that of seeing Eliza's body after she died!

      Hope someone can help me move on (or back) a bit further
      Many thanks
      Melanie
      Pembrokeshire. West Wales