Re: [Peterhead] MILNE - Peterhead

  • Steve Broekmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2004
      Hi Barbara,

      It may just be coincidence but I have Alexander MILNE b 1857 (not sure
      where) and his son, also Alexander MILNE b 21 Aug 1881. Alexander b 1857 was
      m to Margaret INSCH and their daughter (sister to Alexander b 1881) was also
      named Margaret. She married Robertson WILSON of 67 Marischal St.,
      Peterhead. Alexander b 1881 m Jane Agnes WILSON also of Marischal St.,
      Peterhead, but number 33 not number 67.

      There seem to have been plenty of Alexander Milnes!

      Stephen Broekmann
      Cape Town