Re: SIM Peterhaed

  • Betty Holmes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2004
      From: "lexicanada1963" <lexiclark@...>
      To: <Peterhead@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 2:10 AM
      Subject: [Peterhead] Clark,Burnett,,Milne,Nicol, Birnie, Kelman - Peterhead

      > --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "thistledown" <thistledown76@b...>
      > wrote:
      > > POSTING INTERESTS
      > >
      > > CLARK
      > > Rosehearty, Pitsligo, Rathven, Crimmond, Peterhead, St Fergus and
      > Aberdeen
      > >
      > > BURNETT
      > > Aberdour, Tyrie, Peterhead
      > >
      > > MUNDIE
      > > St Fergus
      > >
      > > MILNE
      > > Peterhead
      > >
      > > SIM
      > > Peterhead
      I must have been too quick with the delete button--but I missed the message
      containing the above.
      I have a lone MARY SIM in my peterhead families and have not been able to
      find out anything about her.
      Mary SIM, probably born abt mid 1700s.-had a son William Diverall b. 1775.
      Father is not named, other than 'unknown Diverall'
      Does your SIM family go back that far? Betty.

      .