birth dates please

  • Niles & Becchi
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 1999
      Wade:

      Could you look up birth dates for:

      Susan Jane Cordiner
      Lillian Cordiner
      Isabella Cordiner
      Mary Agnes Cordiner
      Robert Page Cordiner
      William Scott Cordiner

      all with the parents Alexander Wilson Cordiner and Susan Bruce Scott.
      Alexander Wilson Cordiner was born in Peterhead April 30, 1850 but I don't
      know if his children were.

      thanks
      Becchi Oesterle
      Maryville, Missouri
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 1999
        Hi Becchi,

        Niles & Becchi wrote:

        > Could you look up birth dates for:
        >
        > Susan Jane Cordiner
        > Lillian Cordiner
        > Isabella Cordiner
        > Mary Agnes Cordiner
        > Robert Page Cordiner
        > William Scott Cordiner

        I didn't find any of these born in Peterhead.

        > all with the parents Alexander Wilson Cordiner and Susan Bruce Scott.
        > Alexander Wilson Cordiner was born in Peterhead April 30, 1850 but I don't
        > know if his children were.

        As I've said before, records I've found give this Alexander Wilson
        Cordiner having parents of William Cordiner and Isabella Wilson.

        They also had a James born 3/2/1848 Peterhead.