williamsons

  • susan willilamson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 1999
      Hi Wade, On Canadian 1851 census I found the following family living next
      door to my, "continuing to research Alexander Williamson and family" in
      Smith Falls, Ontario area. Could you kindly lookup on the OPR and add them
      to the researchers list. Thank you.

      1851

      William Williamson, age 53, born Peterhead around 1799, Church of Scotland
      (Ellen, age 57, born Ireland)
      Daughter Mary, age 22, born Peterhead around 1829
      Daugher Catherine Williamson, 16, born Peterhead, around 1835
      Son William Williamson, age 19, born Peterhead, around 1832

      Thanks,
      Susan Williamson
      Bellingham, WA
    • susan willilamson
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 1999
        Thank you very much Wade---The plot thickens!

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 9, 1999
          Hi Susan,