Re: [Peterhead] cemetery transcripts

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2004
      Hi Gwen,

      Welcome to the list. There has been some recent discussion about your Grays
      in the list, so check out the archive. Alex has asked the question if you
      had more information on "Thomas Gray who was the "shipmaster in Peterhead &
      Melbourne". He owned a vessel called the WARBLER ?". So please if you do,
      let him know.

      To answer your question, as far as I know the OPR deaths for Peterhead are
      not available on the internet. They have been filmed and are available
      through any LDS Family History Centre. Peterhead Lair Records or burial
      records are available at the Peterhead Registrar, they charge 10 pounds per
      hour for a search. The other alternative is to contact the Aberdeen and
      North East of Scotland FHS, they are participating in the National Burial
      Indexing Project. So far they haven't published anything, but you could ask
      them what they have on Peterhead (as Peterhead is supposedly indexed
      already).