Peterhead Mariners

  • Marion McCall
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19 8:14 AM
      Dear Alex:

      Could I get a copy of the Peterhed Mariners excel chart too, please.

      Thanks, Marion
    • george4705@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2006
        Catherine wrote:

        Hi Colin,
        Welcome to the group.
        This is what I found on MURRAY to do with mariners on Ancestry.
        You might already have this info.
        Best wishes,
        Catherine

        Hi Catherine:

        If you get a free moment would you mind doing a search for my William Hay a
        mariner bd abt 1830 and married to Margaret Davidson 1851.

        Thanks,
        geordie