Re: [Peterhead] Births update

  • Celtic Mist
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 16 2:50 PM
      Wade, how can we gain access to this listing.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 16 11:46 PM
        Sorry, I assumed most people joined the newsgroup after finding about it
        from the web site. As they say, I should never assume.

        The links appear at the bottom of every group message eg.

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > Wade, how can we gain access to this listing.

      • Pam Cameron
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 17 11:44 AM
          Hi Wade,

          Thank you for all your work in updating the births. Do you want the hard copy of the certificates sent to you or just the info from the certificates?

          Thanks again,
          Pam Cameron-San Pedro, California USA

          Wade Buchan <wsb@...> wrote:
          Hi All,

          Me again. The births has been updated, approximately 200 extra births. Thanks to everyone that have sent me certificates for inclusion.

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 20 10:34 PM
            Hi Pam,

            Which ever format is easier for you. If they are certificates obtained from
            the web, then the tiff format they are already in is perfect. You will need
            to send attachments to my personal email address and not through the list.

            Or the details from the certificates to the list (as Catherine just did for
            the marriage certificate) is also great.