Re: 1864 Deaths

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 28 9:23 PM
      Hi Jeannie & Rodi,

      JMiklos102@... wrote:

      > Would you please give me details of the following deaths
      > John Birnie, Charles Anderson Maria Ann Birnie Isabella Reid Margaret Reid

      Isabella Reid: which one did you want? No.30 or 41 ?

      No.20, John Birnie, flesher married to Elspet Hall, 26 Jan. 1864 at 6h
      50m am at 22/2 Marischal Street, male, 54 years, parents: John Birnie
      mason (dead) and Martha Birnie ms Ogilvie (dead); cause: Dropsy, no
      regular medical attendant, John Birnir, son, present, ! Thistle Street.

      No.56, Margaret Reid, widow of John Reid Coppersmith, 18 March 1864 at
      2h 30m am at Fish Lane, female, 53 years, parents: William Mitchell
      tailor and Betsy Mitchell ms Ellis, informant: John Bruce married to a
      niece, not present, Buchanhaven.

      #96--Maria-Ann Birnie, single, died May 29, 1864 at 5h am at 59 Longate,
      female 25 years, Parents: Alexander Birnie ironmonger and
      Maria-Ann-Moir Birnie ms. Scott (dead). cause: scrofulous(?) disease
      of lungs, ill 6 months. Informant: Alexander Birnie, father, present.

      #104--Charles Anderson, pensioner and hawker, widower, died June 30,
      1864 at noon at Coplandhill, male, age 72. No parents listed. Cause:
      unknown. Informant: William Daniel, inspector of poor, Queen St.
      Peterhead.