Web page updates

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2004
      Hi All,

      Just to let you know I've made a couple of updates.

      Carolyn Morrisey's WWI lists are available through the Miscellaneous Records section, these have Carolyn's latest updates.

      For those that entered your research interests into the database, they have now been added to the web page as well.

      I hope to update the Birth, Marriage and Death indexes next. I've completed 1875 and 1881 Deaths and have obtained many certificates from Scotlandspeople and other researchers. I will let everyone know when these are available.