Christian Gray

  • Margaret Hector
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2004
      To all those interested in the Gray Family:
      I have a Christian Gray who married William Stephen around 1807. Their
      children were born in Aberdeen ( according to Scots Origins) - Robert born
      1808, William born 1810, John born 1812, Alexander born 1814, and Christian
      born 1816.
      Does this Christian Gray match anything anyone has?
      Cheers
      Margaret
      Western Australia
    • Cci
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2004
        Hi Margaret,
        Count my Gray's out.
        They originated in Banff.
        Good luck.
        Catherine
        Bassendean

        To all those interested in the Gray Family:
        I have a Christian Gray who married William Stephen around 1807. Their
        children were born in Aberdeen ( according to Scots Origins) - Robert born
        1808, William born 1810, John born 1812, Alexander born 1814, and Christian
        born 1816.
        Does this Christian Gray match anything anyone has?
        Cheers
        Margaret
        Western Australia

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor