Re: grays of peterhead

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2004
      Hi Alex,

      Do you have any information in your Shipmaster database on William Gray, Shipmaster born 8/10/1779 Cruden married to Christian Sangster, and father Thomas Gray, Shipmaster married to Jannet Tod (death certificate gives Isabella Anderson).

      Another researcher has that Thomas died 21/5/1829 Phd, possibly obtained from headstone or lair record.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2004
        Hi Gwen....There are many Grays, Geary's of Peterhead listed in "The Whaling
        Years" Peterhead (1788-1893)by Galvan Sutherland. NEFA - Peterhead Whalers,
        1788 - 1893

        george