Fw: [Peterhead] Re: Clubb/Watson

  • cdclarke2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2004
      Hazel,
      The Isabella Davidson at 6 Ugie Street is my GG Grandmother. She
      was married to John Davidson Nov 15, 1838. Her maiden name is
      Isabella Soutter Hay, parents John Hay and Christian Beggrie.
      Hope this helps.
      Cathi Davidson Morton.

      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Hazel Holt" <hm.holt@v...> wrote:

      > Alan, Here is the info I have on Alexander & Margaret Clubb
      >
      > 1881 Census 5d Ugie Street Peterhead
      >
      > Alexander Clubb married age 41 sex M Head of House
      b. PD
      > occu - shoemaker
      >
      > Alexander Clubb unmarried age 19 sex M
      Son b. PD
      > occu - coach smith
      >
      > Andrew Clubb unmarried age 17 sex M
      Son b. PD
      > occu - butcher
      >
      > Christian Ann Clubb age 5 sex F
      daughter b. PD
      > occu - scholar
      >
      > Frederick D Clubb age 7 sex M
      son b. PD
      > occu - scholar
      >
      > George Davidson Clubb age 2 sex M
      son b. PD

      > Isabella Clubb age 11 sex F
      daughter b. PD
      > occu - scholar
      >
      > James Clubb age 15 sex M
      son b. PD
      > occu - cooper apprentice
      >
      > Margaret Clubb married age 44 sex F
      wife b. PD

      > William D Clubb age 9 sex M
      son b. PD
      > occu - scholar
      >

      > 1891 Census 9 Ugie Street Peterhead
      >
      > Alexander Clubb head married age 51 occu -
      shoemaker

      > Margaret Clubb wife married age 51
      >
      > William Clubb son unmarried age 19 occu -
      carter

      > Frederick Clubb son unmarried age 17 occu -
      butcher

      > Christian Clubb daugh unmarried age 15
      >
      > George Clubb son unmarried age 12 occu - scholar
      >
      > Richard Clubb son unmarried age 10 occu - scholar
      >
      > Living next door to the Clubb's at number 6 Ugie Street was an
      Isabella Davidson she was head of the house a widow age 69 Living
      on Priv. means. Not sure of the connection, could just be a
      coincidence that her last name is Davidson. Alexander sr had a
      sister Isabella married to George Davidson could this be her ???

      > all births for the 1891 census were in PD (Peterhead)
      > I have a lot of direct line info and info on their siblings of the
      Clubb family. If you would be interested in having a copy of this
      then you can contact me at hm.holt@t...