Fw: [Peterhead] Re: Clubb/Watson

  • Hazel Holt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2004
      Alan, Here is the info I have on Alexander & Margaret Clubb

      1881 Census 5d Ugie Street Peterhead

      Alexander Clubb married age 41 sex M Head of House b. PD
      occu - shoemaker

      Alexander Clubb unmarried age 19 sex M Son b. PD
      occu - coach smith

      Andrew Clubb unmarried age 17 sex M Son b. PD
      occu - butcher

      Christian Ann Clubb age 5 sex F daughter b. PD
      occu - scholar

      Frederick D Clubb age 7 sex M son b. PD
      occu - scholar

      George Davidson Clubb age 2 sex M son b. PD

      Isabella Clubb age 11 sex F daughter b. PD
      occu - scholar

      James Clubb age 15 sex M son b. PD
      occu - cooper apprentice

      Margaret Clubb married age 44 sex F wife b. PD

      William D Clubb age 9 sex M son b. PD
      occu - scholar

      1891 Census 9 Ugie Street Peterhead

      Alexander Clubb head married age 51 occu - shoemaker

      Margaret Clubb wife married age 51

      William Clubb son unmarried age 19 occu - carter

      Frederick Clubb son unmarried age 17 occu - butcher

      Christian Clubb daugh unmarried age 15

      George Clubb son unmarried age 12 occu - scholar

      Richard Clubb son unmarried age 10 occu - scholar

      Living next door to the Clubb's at number 6 Ugie Street was an Isabella Davidson she was head of the house a widow age 69 Living on Priv. means. Not sure of the connection, could just be a coincidence that her last name is Davidson. Alexander sr had a sister Isabella married to George Davidson could this be her ???

      all births for the 1891 census were in PD (Peterhead)
      I have a lot of direct line info and info on their siblings of the Clubb family. If you would be interested in having a copy of this then you can contact me at hm.holt@...
      Hope that some of this helps.

      Hazel Holt

    • cdclarke2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2004
        Hazel,
        The Isabella Davidson at 6 Ugie Street is my GG Grandmother. She
        was married to John Davidson Nov 15, 1838. Her maiden name is
        Isabella Soutter Hay, parents John Hay and Christian Beggrie.
        Hope this helps.
        Cathi Davidson Morton.

        --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Hazel Holt" <hm.holt@v...> wrote:

        > Alan, Here is the info I have on Alexander & Margaret Clubb
        >
        > 1881 Census 5d Ugie Street Peterhead
        >
        > Alexander Clubb married age 41 sex M Head of House
        b. PD
        > occu - shoemaker
        >
        > Alexander Clubb unmarried age 19 sex M
        Son b. PD