Re: [Peterhead] Clubb etc

  • theblairsplace@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 4, 2004
      I do not know if attachments work through the group if not let me know and I
      will Email direct if you supply an address
      Susan

    • Hazel Holt
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 6, 2005
        Hi Susan,
        I was speaking with Wendy Cameron the other day and she was telling me that you had been up to visit with her. I hope you had a good time. I would love to meet you the next time you are here. Please let me know the next time you are visiting.

        Hazel

      • theblairsplace@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 7, 2005
          Hi Hazel
          We had a good time when we visited Wendy (and family). I do not know when
          we will be up that way again but I will Email you when we have something
          arranged.
          Thanks again for putting us in touch with the Camerons.
          Susan

        • Hazel Holt
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 7, 2005
            Thanks Susan,
            Wendy said that she had a good day speaking with you and that she was glad that you had gotten in touch with her.

            Hazel