RE: [Peterhead] Clubb etc

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 4, 2004
      Lyn

      I'd also be interested in this line. Did you know there were 2 Frederick
      Dyson Clubbs?
      One born 30 Jul 1873, one born 16 Dec 1893.

      Alan

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 4, 2004
        I do not know if attachments work through the group if not let me know and I
        will Email direct if you supply an address
        Susan

      • Hazel Holt
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 6, 2005
          Hi Susan,
          I was speaking with Wendy Cameron the other day and she was telling me that you had been up to visit with her. I hope you had a good time. I would love to meet you the next time you are here. Please let me know the next time you are visiting.

          Hazel

        • theblairsplace@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 7, 2005
            Hi Hazel
            We had a good time when we visited Wendy (and family). I do not know when
            we will be up that way again but I will Email you when we have something
            arranged.
            Thanks again for putting us in touch with the Camerons.
            Susan

          • Hazel Holt
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 7, 2005
              Thanks Susan,
              Wendy said that she had a good day speaking with you and that she was glad that you had gotten in touch with her.

              Hazel